So I've Been in love with this street sign for months now.... but it was like 100 bucks, and to blow a whole gift card on that would bug me. so i waited and i just noticed it's only 50, so i ordered it! If it comes before we move then i'll take a pic and show ya! What do you guys think? Am i a Nerd for wanting it so bad?Sunday, April 13, 2008
My New Addition
So I've Been in love with this street sign for months now.... but it was like 100 bucks, and to blow a whole gift card on that would bug me. so i waited and i just noticed it's only 50, so i ordered it! If it comes before we move then i'll take a pic and show ya! What do you guys think? Am i a Nerd for wanting it so bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think its way cute! I love having a space of my own to decorate!! Matt said that i don't need to buy anything else when we are married while we live here cause my condo is so small. But we will see cause i love to shop! And when there is a good deal and you love it, you buy it!! And sometimes you just buy it cause you love it. Im jealous you got called to behives.. I feel like they would never give me that job..
I really like the sign Kar! Way to go on waiting for the deal!!!
Okay you might be a little nerdy! Psyche! I think it is so cute and I am glad you found such a deal. Enjoy it...if you ever get sick of it just send it my way. :-)
Post a Comment