Yeah I wouldn't mind that car either. I guess if we weren't married, didn't have a baby, and were working full time maybe we could afford it. Someday though!
Thanks for asking about the house hunt! We found one in Logan. I really liked the one next to you guys, but the one we chose is a little bit bigger. The tiny more space makes a huge difference with 2 kids and one on the way! Wish you guys the best of luck this summer.
Ok kar, I am kind of going through withdrawls everytime I see pictures of Cam on here. I miss her so much! When are you guys flying back out here??? seven peaks opens soon!!!!
7 comments:
Are you going to be a dental hygienist? That's a good job! Anyway, so why did you want my address? Are you sending me a present or something?
Yeah I wouldn't mind that car either. I guess if we weren't married, didn't have a baby, and were working full time maybe we could afford it. Someday though!
So if I put one of those in my garage for people to drive, then you clint and cam would come and visit this fall?
Cam is getting so big!!!! she is SO SO CUTE!!!!! she looks like she is a happy baby, that makes is so much fun:)
That is really cool!!! I love it! Your little girl is getting so big!
Thanks for asking about the house hunt! We found one in Logan. I really liked the one next to you guys, but the one we chose is a little bit bigger. The tiny more space makes a huge difference with 2 kids and one on the way! Wish you guys the best of luck this summer.
Ok kar, I am kind of going through withdrawls everytime I see pictures of Cam on here. I miss her so much! When are you guys flying back out here??? seven peaks opens soon!!!!
Post a Comment