Anytime next week works for us except on the weekend! We're totally down with a bbq...that will be way fun! Just let me know when and if I can bring anything! I'm excited!
She is getting so big! What a cutie. Thats fun that you guys are leaving again. I wish my job aloud that kind of spontaneous travel. Matt and his friend just started a door to door sales business. Its identity theft protection. They are making there teams now so if you know anyone who would like to do it here in Utah let me know. Have fun! Im glad Tara brought us together, your such a cute girl! See ya when i see ya...
you don't even have my link on your page...it's brandymonson.blogspot.com and then you will be able to get to my page easier! thanks for having us over! it was fun! are we still on for friday?
6 comments:
She is looking so big now! I guess we haven't seen her for like a month...man they grow fast! So tonight???
She is getting so big. She is so adorable and looks like such a happy baby.
Anytime next week works for us except on the weekend! We're totally down with a bbq...that will be way fun! Just let me know when and if I can bring anything! I'm excited!
She is the cutest little girl in the world and we know where she gets it from. We love you all
She is getting so big! What a cutie. Thats fun that you guys are leaving again. I wish my job aloud that kind of spontaneous travel. Matt and his friend just started a door to door sales business. Its identity theft protection. They are making there teams now so if you know anyone who would like to do it here in Utah let me know. Have fun! Im glad Tara brought us together, your such a cute girl! See ya when i see ya...
you don't even have my link on your page...it's brandymonson.blogspot.com and then you will be able to get to my page easier! thanks for having us over! it was fun! are we still on for friday?
Post a Comment