Sunday, April 20, 2008

Before and After....



4 comments:

Tara said...

It is so cute!! I love it! I want Dr. Pepper holders in my fridge! Lucky. You need to post pictures of your apartment and everything.

Matt & Ali said...

How cute!! I love it! Im so ready for a change. My hair is so nappy...

Kristy said...

Ok kar, when you texted me and said you cut it, and you wanted it thinner and shorter and the lady left it longer, how much shorter did you want it?!!! I love it though! It really looks great on you. Ah man, is it August yet? and what tara said... post some pics of the apartment!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Cute new hair! i didn't know you were going to cut it! You will love it! I promise I was so hesitant about cutting all mine off...but it's always a nice change!