Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stalling.....

I'm supposed to be packing because apparently we're moving tomorrow. But instead I'm camped out on the love sac, eating chips and dip and a Dr. pepper....using the ottoman as my table. I'm Stalling!! Your Welcome Tara! Haha..... OH and watching American Idol, GO Brooke White!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

haha, nice, I don't blame ya, chips and dip sound so good right now!!! Stall as long as you can, right down to Aug. so you don't have to go

Monson Family Fitness said...

I would stall too! Moving is the pits! Probably even more so now that you have little Cam! Gotta pack a ton more stuff! I can't believe you guys are going to be gone for the summer :(

Tara said...

Yay for stalling! But I am still sad you are leaving today anyways. My idea didn't last long. But im glad I get to see you before you go and you will be back lots to play this summer! Drive safe please!!

reno and mel said...

Ha! Cute blog!! Have fun in Omaha - how quickly things change in one year! Call me if you get bored, we'll have to do some recipe swaps over the phone:)