Cam is getting so big!! She is so cute! She misses shopping with me and having me change her clothes into a new outfit and bow on the front seat already. I swear next time I see her she will be potty trained or something and will know better than to pee on the seat! ha ha! Just kidding. Ill see you in a couple weeks. Give her a kiss for me.
Oh my gosh... when did you have a baby? That's just crazy. I swear it wasn't too long ago that I heard you were getting married. You have such a beautiful family, it's fun to look in on you. Mindy (Halls)
4 comments:
Such cute pictures. I love the huge grins. I like your hair as well. I'm getting tempted to cut mine. We'll see.
Cam is getting so big!! She is so cute! She misses shopping with me and having me change her clothes into a new outfit and bow on the front seat already. I swear next time I see her she will be potty trained or something and will know better than to pee on the seat! ha ha! Just kidding. Ill see you in a couple weeks. Give her a kiss for me.
That first pic of Cam cracks me up. She looks so excited! I miss you guys... You look pretty Kar. See you in like 8 days!!!
Oh my gosh... when did you have a baby? That's just crazy. I swear it wasn't too long ago that I heard you were getting married. You have such a beautiful family, it's fun to look in on you.
Mindy (Halls)
Post a Comment