Friday, November 21, 2008

My Two Little Monkeys...












We came down to alpine this weekend and cam got to go on tons of rides! With the monkey! she would wave like she was on a float. what a cutie. in one picture she started making moves on the monkey and kissing him!



5 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey! What a good use for Mitzy's colar and leash. Myles still likes being pushed around in the laundry baskets and it is getting to be really tiring. I need to hook something like this up. When Dad's phone accidently called me last night I heard you guys there and was bummed I didn't have a car, but it's probably a good thing cause all of the sudden I'm really sick. LAME. Anyway, love you guys and we will see you Thanksgiving!

kelsey said...

Cute monkey kisses. She is getting so big! She sure is a cutie. I think she looks like her dad.

Court and Brade said...

oh i love that little girl. she is huge!!!! and looking SO big!! Is that good ol' Clyde pulling her around? I love him ha ha:) It's true, i really like your parents :)lets play soon

Anonymous said...

she is sooo cute! her hair is getting so long! we are not going to mama's but i was just telling paul about that haha I love Rob he funded a good meal for us!

kenna said...

Adorable, and I love the music you've got playing. I might have to steal some.

So...I have yet to see a coke machine at church...