First Snow of the year brought hats and vests! love cold weather for that reason.
Cam is making a hilarious face in this picture so i had to put this one on.
She's had 2 or 3 Milestones! (depending on what you consider Milestones!)
1. She's Crawling!! And her favorite thing to do is crawl as fast as she can to the dvd's, and when i say "Camryn, No No" she turns and looks at me, then looks back at the dvd's and crawls even faster and throws all the dvd's out!
2. My Favorite- She Waves on Que! if your lucky enough you get the double handed wave. only 2 people have experienced that, and of course, one was Courtney!
3. She will say what we swear is "hi dad". Obviously she has no idea what she's saying, but when Clint walks in, she throws her hand up to wave and will repeat me when i say "HI Dad" to clint!
(she even waved to a baby on the tv!)
Clint graduates next month!! YAY!
I am so ready to go somewhere that has a beach.
Oh and can i say i love Pandora? Best playlist website ever!
3 comments:
I really would be she is saying Hi dad! Myles did when he was really little!
She is so cute and I love your hat!
Her face does make me laugh in this picture.
OH ya!!! I can't believe I didn't write this in the last post, Way to go Clint!!!! That is really cool.
you are suck a cute mom!
Post a Comment