Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm and Alice

SOOO..... I took the Twilight character quiz! i'm an alice! i have no idea who that is, but try it. Tara your are gonna love my results! hahaha here they are;

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Karley, of course I remember you, you were always so darling and seriously the most beautiful little gal ever. Seems things haven't changed. Your daughter is darling!!!! Looks like things are good, that makes me happy. Where are you guys living? It's been so fun catching up with all you girls. You were always so sweet.