Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tornados!

So last night there were 8 tornados that touched down, i think between kansas, nebraska, and Iowa. And some came right through omaha. Courtney, Camryn and I were stuck at Wal-Mart in the shoe section looking at all the shoes. Wal-mart actually has some cute shoes. Anyways to a normal person it would be scary but Courtney and I want to be Storm Chasers! It is sad because there were 4 fatalities and 40 injuries. The sky was way green, and i guess it's caused flash floods. P.S. I'm a bad story teller!!

3 comments:

Lauren and Adam Weekley said...

that is so scary i would of been freaking out!!! hey i have a blog now it is www.alweekley.blostspot.com

Court and Brade said...

Hey... your stories are good girl! And, let's be honest, the shoes were TO DIE FOR! I'm going back this afternoon to buy a couple pairs.. Ha ha kidding! Hey, check out my friend Brandi and Michael's blog- it's on my sidebar.. She has a pic from the tornado here up. She is a meteorologist in Idaho and one of her viewers sent it in.. It is CRAZY!

Kristy said...

Remember in Tennessee when we would get little ones and you and I always wanted to get in the car to see them? That was WAY different. This is freakin nuts Kar!