I love it! You look so cute and of course...Cam does too!
I really like your hair Kar! Funny, I am actually growing mine back out! Do you think there will ever be a day when mine is longer than yours! That would be weird
Kars--You look gorgeous; Clint sure does have good taste (so do you)!We are sure excited to get the three of you back in a few weeks
I love your hair - and you all!
So cute! Can't wait to see it in person! It was kinda weird when I finally chopped all mine off, but now I love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! You look so cute and of course...Cam does too!
I really like your hair Kar! Funny, I am actually growing mine back out! Do you think there will ever be a day when mine is longer than yours! That would be weird
Kars--You look gorgeous; Clint sure does have good taste (so do you)!
We are sure excited to get the three of you back in a few weeks
I love your hair - and you all!
So cute! Can't wait to see it in person! It was kinda weird when I finally chopped all mine off, but now I love it!
Post a Comment