I've been a horrible blogger. I've tried taking pictures to post, then the memory card is suddenly missing, and in the morning there's things i want to post, but forget about it, or decided that i need to clean something. Here's a story you'll all enjoy and hopefully makes up for my lack of blogs.
Clints now Selling Security Systems for Pinnacle in Omaha Nebraska. Yesterday He was knocking on this one street, and saw an old lady sitting outside her house on the porch. He saw she had a PLATINUM SECURITY sign in her front yard. (if anyone else is in this business PLATINUM has been doing some very shady sales) He asked her if platinum had already been by, and she said "I dont know, one day it just showed up in my yard".
So clint asked "Can i take a look at your equipment?" and the lady said sure, so he walked in her house and a family was sitting at the dinner table eating dinner! Someone at the dinner table was like "excuse me! who are you, and what are you doing?"
Clint: "I'm just helping mrs. Johnson with her security system..."
Family: This isn't mrs. johnsons house! she has a bad memory and sits on our porch sometimes?
Clint apologized like a million times and left the house fast.
awkward!! luckily clint didn't get the cops called on him....
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one of the greatest blog stories of all time. Keep up the great work Clint.
Love the Shepherds
that's dang funny!
Hahaha I was laughing so hard. Clint should write a book about all this! Thanks for the fun! Myles is screaming, gotta go...
Post a Comment