Monday, June 30, 2008

Headaches?

Every since we have been in omaha i've been getting the worst headaches! I'm not headache prone either. I can't figure it out and i was talking with Courtney and she has gotten headaches bad too. She also is NOT headache prone. Any smarty pants out there that knows maybe why omaha gives us headaches should definately leave a comment! cus we're stumped. :-(

7 comments:

Kristy said...

are you in the same apartments?? Check your carbon dioxide levels... Since your boys are outside more often than not, they probably wouldn't get them. That's the best guess I have, sorry it's not much help

Monson Family Fitness said...

i have no idea...i'll ask corey though he's the "doctor" in the family!

Krista said...

weird... Will you email me your address so I can send you an announcement? Thx!!

kristakrobinson@hotmail.com

Veronica said...

Are you playing in the sun a lot? Maybe you're getting dehydrated and just need to drink more water. On the radio today I heard a commercial that said "to prevent headaches in the year ahead, get your hair cut on Good Friday." lol

Court and Brade said...

I really think I might get them when the storms are coming... weird. I am like an animal that can feel the bad weather upon us! ha ha does you house still smell like lighter fluid? ha sorry...

Kami P. said...

Hi Karley. Thanks for coming over the other night we had a lot of fun. We'll do it again.
I bet the headaches are from all the storms. I know that my mom always knew when a storm was coming because of her bad headaches caused by the different pressures in the air.

ps. I've tried leaving a comment on courtney's blog a couple of times but it won't let me for some reason. Would you know why? I want her to tell me how to get the BLOGLINES. Sounds wonderful.

Jill said...

I get headaches whenever we go to washington because there is a change in the air pressure, maybe you're still adjusting. cute blog by the way...I love that hair cut, and your little girl is such a doll!