She makes me laugh everytime! She looks so happy. Ahhh, I miss you guys! Maybe Myles and I will pack up and come see you next week! Also, it's Strawberry Days this week. We are going to the Rodeo on Thursday and I will think about you while eating my strawberries and cream!
Karly, your baby is beautiful!! It is fun to check your blog and keep up on your life. That picture of the tornado was crazy! I laughed at your story of being stuck in Wal-Mart; I could picture the whole thing.
7 comments:
She makes me laugh everytime! She looks so happy. Ahhh, I miss you guys! Maybe Myles and I will pack up and come see you next week! Also, it's Strawberry Days this week. We are going to the Rodeo on Thursday and I will think about you while eating my strawberries and cream!
So cute! Also, your tornado pictures scares me just a bit. I'm moving to Oklahoma in October! AH!
Love this gal... I really do!
What a DOLL! She is the prettiest little girl ever!
Karly, your baby is beautiful!! It is fun to check your blog and keep up on your life. That picture of the tornado was crazy! I laughed at your story of being stuck in Wal-Mart; I could picture the whole thing.
hey karly, we don't know you but we know clint! haha just thought we'd say hi & your blog is way cute! check us out jonandwhit.blogspot.com! :)
Oh she looks so cute! I miss you guys! Come home!
Post a Comment