Lots of fun. Pinnacle Cruise. We did the Mexican Riveria, and It stops in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. Tons of great friends to hang out with. Here are some pics. I'm horrible at explaining things but pictures speak louder than words right? In Puerto Vallarta we did the Canopy Tour, or Zipline. Then in Mazatlan we went over to El Cid and rode the Banana Boat, hung out on the beach and went shopping. Cabo San Lucas is always the prettiest. We ate breakfast at the Office, went over to Lovers beach, snorkeled and then did some more shopping. On our way home we stopped in LA and went over to Rodeo Drive, and Hollywood Blvd. Wandered around and had some lunch. Fun times!!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Mexican Cruise 2010
Lots of fun. Pinnacle Cruise. We did the Mexican Riveria, and It stops in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. Tons of great friends to hang out with. Here are some pics. I'm horrible at explaining things but pictures speak louder than words right? In Puerto Vallarta we did the Canopy Tour, or Zipline. Then in Mazatlan we went over to El Cid and rode the Banana Boat, hung out on the beach and went shopping. Cabo San Lucas is always the prettiest. We ate breakfast at the Office, went over to Lovers beach, snorkeled and then did some more shopping. On our way home we stopped in LA and went over to Rodeo Drive, and Hollywood Blvd. Wandered around and had some lunch. Fun times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm SO jealous!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!
That was so fun! You got tons of pictures! After looking at them I realized I didn't get any pictures with friends, just all of my family, and I got sad. But then I realized that because I took my kids I couldn't really hang out with friends! I guess just a different kind of vacation. Next time I leave the kids home haha! Either that or you bring Cam!
Ahh, I love Mexico. I've only been to Mazatalan, but that was good enough for me. I'll be honest, I'm a titch jealous.
FUN! N! Im jealous! You look soo good! And im jealous of your tan! I love your yellow one peice its so cute!!
Hey Karley, I haven't seen you forever! I happened upon your blog today, your little family is so cute! You have to tell me how you do your hair curly/wavy like your first couple pics! I try to get my hair to look like that, but it never works!
Your hair is gorgeous! Can you explain to us how you curl it like that?
it's so hard to explain how i curl it, but i curl the underneath pieces tighter than the top pieces, i try and do the top pieces softer, but i take the curling iron, it's a smaller size so not the big one. And open the curling iron clamp thing, put the hair in usually starting half way down the hair, clamp it pull it down and then roll it back up to the top and hold it for a few seconds. But i turn the curling iron Horizontal the whole time. but i put the hair in so its curling away from the face, like how they used to feather it out back in the day. Then the front pieces i wrap the other way only for like 3 seconds, just wrapped around the whole curling iron, so they aren't as tightly curled. and i just hold the tip of the hair! so confusing but that's how i do it, i just experiment turning the curling iron other ways!
i am jealous.
seriously.
Post a Comment