Hi there friends! so its been a while! Cams turned 2, is talking like a little diva, she has been telling me how much she loves me every day. I am Loving being a Stay at home mom. Clint and I hit our 3 year Anniversary!
We made the switch from Pinnacle to APX! We are so excited for this coming year. Hoping it will bring great things. We will be heading out to our area for the summer soon! We decided to ship our cars this year! I am so glad we wont have to drive the cars out. Our apartments look sweet and it's already 80-85 degrees in Columbus, Which is where we will be heading first!
We sent my little brother off on his mission to Nagoya Japan this past month. He will be an amazing missionary. We also got Family pictures! i will get my hands on them and post them soon because cam looks so stinkin cute in them!
Cam had so much fun for Easter. We did a big BBQ at my parents, where Clint knows the Easter Bunny Really well, so When clint disappeared, the Easter bunny appeared. (this is censored incase believers are reading!!) Then we had an easter dinner at my grandma Smiths which was delicious!
Thats basically what we have been up to! hope everyone else is doing Fabulous! Love the Roots!
3 comments:
I think those family pics are at the same place my sister had her bridals done. I love the pics of Cam in yellow!
I think I am going to comment on your blog everyday until you update it! So... tomorrow I will leave a better comment then this one mwhahaha
Dear Karley, yet another day goes by and I thought Id share another little comment on your blog that never gets updated! HAHA! well today the issue on my mind is senorita taylor. She was so aunrey to everyone, but for some odd reason loved us. she gave us extra credit to go to seminary even, now thats love. she was a funny teacher, we still failed espanol, and thats why I still suck at spanish and wish I didnt, so... adios amiga until manyana? or whatever the word is for tomorrow haha love your, bffn
Post a Comment