"Please-Touch Museum"
A few days ago we went with Krista and her kids, Trey and Krew to the "Please-Touch Museum".
Camryn Loved it! It's a museum that's designed to let the kids run around and explore and touch everything. The funniest part was when we got to the "grocery store" section of the museum. They have mini carts to let them pretend to grocery shop. Cam knew exactly what she was doing, she ran around with her cart getting cake mixes and boxes of crackers! It was Hilarious!!! I guess you guys know what i buy at the real grocery store. Oops!
A few days ago we went with Krista and her kids, Trey and Krew to the "Please-Touch Museum".
Camryn Loved it! It's a museum that's designed to let the kids run around and explore and touch everything. The funniest part was when we got to the "grocery store" section of the museum. They have mini carts to let them pretend to grocery shop. Cam knew exactly what she was doing, she ran around with her cart getting cake mixes and boxes of crackers! It was Hilarious!!! I guess you guys know what i buy at the real grocery store. Oops!
Playing the Piano. Hopefully she really does play the piano when she's older.
Atlantic City and the Coast....
Last Sunday we took a drive to the coast, This is one of the little boardwalk beaches we found, it was such nice weather, Perfect temperature and cam loved it! It's about 45 to an Hour away from where we live.



Wishing we were lifeguards!!


5 comments:
I just want to eat her up so is soooo cute! It looks like you are having lots of fun! Enjoy having your family there! And of course, keep the pictures coming. I just can't get enough of Camryn!!!!!
Fun! Kar I hate how big she is getting and I don't get to see everything she does! I love the pictures of her. That museum sounds a lot like discovery gateway! Let's go when you get back. I can see why you wouldn't mind living there!
Cam is so big!! I love her curly hair! That museum looks like way fun, funny how our idea of good entertainment changes when we have kids:)
Oh, what a cute family you are! So glad you are having such a wonderful adventure in Philly. And I just want to squish that little Cam and give her kisses!
Do you remember the childrens museum in slc when we were little in reminds me so much of this museum! too bad it closed down cause that would be fun!
Post a Comment