
This last week my family came to visit us in Philadelphia, First we went to washington D.C.
We went through the White House, The Capitol tour and also saw Arlington National Cemetery. All of the places we went were so amazing to see. We were going to see some of the smithsonian museums but right about when we decided to go to the capitol tour instead of the holocaust museum there was a shooting in the Holocaust Museum. Scary!! we saw all these cops flying by us and even the police helicopter and had no idea what it was for, then once we got into the other building it was all over the tv's.
After we went to D.C. we came back to Philly. We went downtown and saw the Liberty Bell, the Department of Treasury mint, and on a "Duck Tour". It's a bus that's also a boat, so you take a tour of the city, then literally drive right into the water! it's pretty fun and they gave us quackers so we could all be really annoying to each other! Kaden wanted to go to the Woodward Skatepark so we also did that and he skated for about an hour there, it's a way cool skatepark. Oh and we also saw the Rocky Steps!! oh ya!!
We loved having them here and we already miss them. Cam Loved playing with everyone! anyways here are some pictures!






3 comments:
how fun that clydester and jana came to visit! yay! my mom is coming in a few weeks! crazy about that shooting! oh and cam is a babe! she looks really tall! miss her!
Looks like you are having a blast!! I am so glad. Cam is adorable. She is looking like a little girl now! FUN. Don't worry that I had rock hard fruit snacks in the pocket of my temple dress. ha ha.
I love Clyders and your fam! I bet cam loved having her grandma and grandpa over! you look so skinny too.. I dont buy into this "i gained weight" thing haha! I will text you my green drink recipe!
Post a Comment