Dear Laundry Fairy,
Whats with all the socks?? At least take both of the socks instead of just 1. Now i have a huge pile of perfectly soft, half of every sock.
Do you think its funny when Pens go through the wash? Seriously? When i wash my WHITES, how come it's a BLUE or RED pen, but when i wash my REDS, it's a BLACK pen? I was wondering if maybe you could help me, and put a RED pen in with my REDS??
Just a suggestion.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The monsters that go into Camryn's room at night to make her laugh and use her laughs to power the city of Monstropolis always take only one sock back into their world.
It's true, I saw it on Monster's INC.
I don't know if you remember me,I met you on quite possibly the biggest whirlwind day of your life...your wedding day! This is Tasha Wallis(Dave Wallis')wife. I love your blog! Your baby girl is so cute...I can see why Niki loves her to pieces!! By the way, I love the brown hair! Not many people can pull off such a huge change, but you can for sure!! If your letter to the laundry fairy works, I'm writing one next!!!!Sorry about the long comment but I had to comment on all of your posts! So cute!! Come visit ours:
mycrazywallyworld.blogspot.com
The laundry fairy seriously steals my socks all the time! I don't get where they disappear to!
We have a laundry fairy that not only steals socks, but she shrinks clothes too! Rude.
being a child of the 60's, I have an answer to everyone's Laundry Woes--
Can you say...
TIE DYE!
Really, this could be the answer to everything; no more sorting or matching, just peace, love and Cheer(or Tide).
Post a Comment