cute pics! oh my I still can't believe how BIG boo boo is... Seriously.. I had so much fun playing with her the other day. And thanks for going to the movie with us! WHat a SAD SAD show, but very good. The more I think about it though... ooooohhh it is sad! I was SO tired after we left the movie, but we went to some friends house and played games til almost 3 am... AHH I was dying the next day! I probably should have called it a night after the movie! wow, this is a long random comment. ..
2 comments:
cute pics! oh my I still can't believe how BIG boo boo is... Seriously.. I had so much fun playing with her the other day. And thanks for going to the movie with us! WHat a SAD SAD show, but very good. The more I think about it though... ooooohhh it is sad! I was SO tired after we left the movie, but we went to some friends house and played games til almost 3 am... AHH I was dying the next day! I probably should have called it a night after the movie! wow, this is a long random comment. ..
I forgot I was supposed to send you these pics. Sorry! Glad you got them without me!
Post a Comment