Saturday, January 24, 2009

7 comments:

Heather said...

hahahahah I laughed so hard when I saw that!!! She is so CUTE!!! I love the dancing!!! Good job Clint...on getting that on video!!! Shes a Q-T

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

You go girl! Who taught her those killer moves? Mommy or daddy?!?!

Doug and Brandy said...

LOL!!! That was awesome. Logan kept asking to see it again and again and again!!! She is a good little dancer!!

Janeal Hiatt said...

Hi Karley.. its nice of you to swing by our blog.. He is a cutie that Terry. I am very luck to have him in my life! How well did you know dear Terry. any fun stories you could share.. :) -Janeal

Tasha said...

That was so cute!! Good thing she got mom's moves!! I only got to see one "dance off" out at the shop....but it wasn't pretty!!haha

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Hey Kar! She is sooo cute! This is our new blog

Nikki said...

Yes, that is as darling! It makes me chuckle more each time I watch it!