I went dark yesterday!! I'm still trying to get used to it, but it's such a fun change! Thanks ali! Camryn totally thinks i'm courtney, and i'm using it to my advantage cus she LOVES Courtney! haha!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow i love it you finally broke down and died it dark it looks really good!
HA HA your comment made me laugh! Well I'm glad she loves me cause I sure love her! Is she laughing for you in that funny laugh like she does for me??? :) ha ha It looks really good Kar! It takes some time to get used to for sure... did you die your eyebrows or are they naturally dark enough? I have to die mine when I go dark! Wow it's been a big year for you... cutting it short and dying it dark ha ha!Anyway it looks great! You're beautiful. Lets play soon.
You look so so good! I love the change. How does Clint feel about it? I've been thinking about going dark just because my roots went way dark after having Krew.... You give me hope! By the way, who did it?
6 comments:
wow i love it you finally broke down and died it dark it looks really good!
HA HA your comment made me laugh! Well I'm glad she loves me cause I sure love her! Is she laughing for you in that funny laugh like she does for me??? :) ha ha It looks really good Kar! It takes some time to get used to for sure... did you die your eyebrows or are they naturally dark enough? I have to die mine when I go dark! Wow it's been a big year for you... cutting it short and dying it dark ha ha!Anyway it looks great! You're beautiful. Lets play soon.
It looks so CUTE!!! Its always so much fun to do different things to your hair!
You look so so good! I love the change. How does Clint feel about it? I've been thinking about going dark just because my roots went way dark after having Krew.... You give me hope! By the way, who did it?
It looks good kar! I am nervous to go red again but I'm not cutting it and it SERIOUSLY needs a change. I will send you a pic when it's done.
It looks great! Change is fun!
Post a Comment