My Jeans Party is being delayed just a week. But good news!! We will get all the new Styles!! Because the shipment was put in a little late, but it's actually way Better. It will be:
OH sweet! I can come! Can you come to Lindsey's shower on Saturday? I didn't send you an invitation because I was ONE short, and you had said you wouldn't be able to make it. Let me know if you can come! Besides, I have been wanting to come up to your house. I need to get those clothes to you. Miss you Kar!
2 comments:
OH sweet! I can come! Can you come to Lindsey's shower on Saturday? I didn't send you an invitation because I was ONE short, and you had said you wouldn't be able to make it. Let me know if you can come! Besides, I have been wanting to come up to your house. I need to get those clothes to you. Miss you Kar!
Great! I'll be there. I wasn't going to be able to make this Sat. so this is better!
Post a Comment