

Last weekend we got camryns pictures taken by Lacey Dastrup! i'm so excited to get the prints but in the mean time, check out her blog! it's
http://www.studioposhtots.blogspot.com/ and www. studioposhtots.com
http://www.studioposhtots.blogspot.com/ and www. studioposhtots.com
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are so cute! I love picture time. A good photographer is priceless.
Kar! Those turned out so great!
First off, the fact that the song playing when I came to your blog was 'Space Jam' just seriously made my whole week.
Oh, and that little of yours, she's quite adorable, there's no doubt about it.
So has your dad been voted in as bish yet? I want to move to his ward. I would love nothing more than to sip a coke during sacrament. (ohh, that might be blasphemous.)
Those pictures are so CUTE!!!! She did a good JOB!!! Camryn she is so happy and just so CUTE!!! we need to hang out its been a long time!!! and now that you live here we can! call us some time!
These turned out so cute. I can see Clint in her. She's a doll!
She is lookin' so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! We definitely need to hang out!
Oh my heck! She is so cute! What a great photographer!
i LOVE my cam bam... i looked at all her pics on the phohtographers blog... and LOVED them! Oh I about died. I love that cutie.
Oh Camryn is a doll! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment