Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reminiscing about Cabo....

Say hi to Sylvester Stalone! Ya thats his sweet white house. Tara says when he stays there it's covered in guards keeping watch! too bad we didn't get a pic of the nick lacheys house....
On the Path Down to the Beach


Clint and Ryan....
I want to go back! we stayed at Tara's familys house in Cabo! Just found this pics on the comp...

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am jealous!!!! that looks like you guys had lots of FUN!!!!! I need a Vacation!!!!! and those picture where so FUNNY!!!! I laugh so hard they are both so CUTE!!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So I wanted to let you know that Stacey Hansen is throwing me a shower on Sept. 12th and I would love for you to make it out if you can. She'll be having it at her house which is in Cedar Hills. I know it's a far drive for ya so no worries if you can't make it out. When you get a chance send me an email with your address. Here's my email: chels0428@yahoo.com