Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back in Utah....and Missin Clinty.

July 25th, Cam and I moved back to utah. It's been 11 days since we've seen Clint, and it feels like 5 months. I'm dying! But being at our house has been nice. The king bed, the garage, no flight of stairs, and NO HUMIDITY. (Although I kinda liked not having to put lotion on every hour). Clint is now in Cleveland until aug 23rd. I'm posting a ton of pictures so that clint can see cam and what we've been up to. Tara helped me change up cam's room a little bit, So that it's a little more girly. I have pink curtains from Pottery Barn Kids, but Notice the curtain rod is a little too flimsy! haha. Cam has 2 teeth now, that hurt like heck when you put her Gum numbing gel on! And loves oatmeal. I hope you enjoy the pics Babe!

No comments: