Friday, August 15, 2008

Gettin these babies

5 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

YOu will look like one hot mama in those bad boys! Thanks so much for the little giraffe blanket. It is SOOO cute! And thanks for all the other stuff too. Give Cam a big hug and kiss from all of us here in CA!

Tara said...

All I have to say is HOT!

Doug and Brandy said...

Those are awesome! You would totally look amazing in them! Can't wait to see you! Hey, do you care if I come and stay with you for a day or 2 while I look for a place to live?

Monson Family Fitness said...

I think you'll look hot in those boots! Good choice!

kenna said...

I WISH I could pull off said boots. Work it.

Perhaps I should introduce myself: (Warning: LONG COMMENT APPROACHING)
My name is McKenna, and you found my blog. You left me a comment and I must tell you that it brought me to tears. The past couple weeks have been unbearable for me, and just when I was about to throw my arms up in defeat I read your comment. It was an answer to hundreds of consistent prayers that leave my lips daily. It means the world do me that someone I've never met is willing to reach out and support me, to care and offer words of comfort. That is how I survive. People like you make it bearable. I have decided that you and I are friends, and I will be checking up on you. (Bless the Blogging community.)

I must say that your little one is adorable, and if the agency decides to give me one I'll hit you up for some parenting tips.

Thanks again.