Kar and Cam Chillin on the Couch watching Gossip Girl! Playing Bookworm with Daddy
This is her Fake Onry face, She also has been Fake Coughing! She does it to get attention! She's a smart little stinker She Coughs until we pick her up. I have no idea where she learned that??:-)
She is SSOOO cute! I love her! You look fabulous too! I cant wait for you to just come home already so we can play and Will and Cam Cam can be BFF's like us! yay!
I love it that I live next door and I still check your blog! ha ha funny. I love her fake cough by the way... that little stinker is so funny and is getting so smart. seriously, I will have to make a bi-weekly trip (at least) to visit that child.. i will miss her after seeing her everyday!
Babies are so smart...always fake crying to get what they want! Cam is already outsmarting her parents! Oh that picture below is so dang cute of her! I love it, love the frames also they are awesome! And can't wait for you guys to come home in three weeks...that's pretty soon! I'm excited!
Hey Karley. Clint called my husband Chris today and asked for an invite to view our blog. Sorry we haven't done it sooner. Email me at katysamps@gmail.com and I will invite you. Your little family is so cute.
6 comments:
She is SSOOO cute! I love her! You look fabulous too! I cant wait for you to just come home already so we can play and Will and Cam Cam can be BFF's like us! yay!
I love it that I live next door and I still check your blog! ha ha funny. I love her fake cough by the way... that little stinker is so funny and is getting so smart. seriously, I will have to make a bi-weekly trip (at least) to visit that child.. i will miss her after seeing her everyday!
Babies are so smart...always fake crying to get what they want! Cam is already outsmarting her parents! Oh that picture below is so dang cute of her! I love it, love the frames also they are awesome! And can't wait for you guys to come home in three weeks...that's pretty soon! I'm excited!
Hey Karley. Clint called my husband Chris today and asked for an invite to view our blog. Sorry we haven't done it sooner. Email me at katysamps@gmail.com and I will invite you. Your little family is so cute.
I think she gets the fake cough from her Grandpa. He does that kind of stuff all the time. We sure do love all of you.
i miss boo boo. i really do. i am having withdrawls. come back to logan so i can play with my boo.
Post a Comment