I think the last pair look kinda plastic/cheap. I like the first pair the best, I like the buckle thing on them. But I will be honest. I like flat boots the very most. Thats just me. Maybe cause flats are way comfy. I don't know. Ill try to find some more and email you pictures if you want. Let me know! XOXO
1st pair get my vote too! I too like all my flat boots that I have because they are comfy and SAFE in the winter.... ya really gotta watch out for the ice and snow in Logan! But I have a pair of dark brown heel boots that I LOVE! I wear them in the winter but only when I know I will be inside most of the time... that way I don't have to worry about ice! Pair with some skinny's and you've got a great look!
oh love the donna lewis song on your playlist :) i love you always forever... near and far closer together... everywhere.. i'm waiting for you oh love that song too. I'm coming to get one of jana's brownies now. and I am excited about it. It's the highlight of my day... going all the way from my house to yours.
ahhhh thanks for reminding me of Roman.... Fro'd up! ha ha that made me laugh. By the way, I was thinking about the day my shopping put you into false labor and about how Clint loves those blow up Christmas decorations! That is so funny, I hate em! ha But I love that you bought one and put in up in your living room for him to see when he got home from St george. ah ha
9 comments:
Your going to have to decide this one with out my help. Sorry but we do love all of you Love Dad
I think the last pair look kinda plastic/cheap. I like the first pair the best, I like the buckle thing on them. But I will be honest. I like flat boots the very most. Thats just me. Maybe cause flats are way comfy. I don't know. Ill try to find some more and email you pictures if you want. Let me know! XOXO
I like the first pair best! I agree with Tara on the buckle it just adds to the cutness of them!
1st pair get my vote too! I too like all my flat boots that I have because they are comfy and SAFE in the winter.... ya really gotta watch out for the ice and snow in Logan! But I have a pair of dark brown heel boots that I LOVE! I wear them in the winter but only when I know I will be inside most of the time... that way I don't have to worry about ice! Pair with some skinny's and you've got a great look!
oh love the donna lewis song on your playlist :) i love you always forever... near and far closer together... everywhere.. i'm waiting for you oh love that song too. I'm coming to get one of jana's brownies now. and I am excited about it. It's the highlight of my day... going all the way from my house to yours.
I love the top pair with the buckle...and you too!
I liked the first pair, light brown or gray. I think gray would look really cute in the winter with the perfect swearter and your hair...
Hahaha, I just read everyones comments... Definitely the top pair. (I have some that look like the middle pair if you want them)
ahhhh thanks for reminding me of Roman.... Fro'd up! ha ha that made me laugh. By the way, I was thinking about the day my shopping put you into false labor and about how Clint loves those blow up Christmas decorations! That is so funny, I hate em! ha But I love that you bought one and put in up in your living room for him to see when he got home from St george. ah ha
Post a Comment