Black for my room
The striped one is for my mom
The other frame isn't finished yet, I need to paint it yellow.
Courtney and I have been wanting to make these frames forever, we finally did it. One is for my mom's Mothers Day Present. Like 3 months late. But we were planning on making them forever ago! Cam helped us tons. We watched 27 dresses, oprah, and Dancing with the Stars. I'll post a picture showing how Cam Bam is so into Dancing with the Stars! I usually don't like taking pictures of this apartment were in cus it's just not cute! But only 3 more weeks of this, and i'll be back home!
3 comments:
Those are so cute! how in the world do you make them? When you get home we should make cool stuff and sell it! It could be our business. I have a sewing machine!!
Oh, I love them all but especially the striped one. I think I'll put a picture of you three in it.I'm excited to get it!
See you in three weeks...I'm excited for that too! We love you all!
I'm very impressed! I'm not crafty at all. You should sell them. I'd buy one.
Post a Comment