Wednesday, July 9, 2008

5 things I Wish I was doing right now....Instead of Sitting and watching tv waiting for Clint to get home.

1. Playing a Grand Piano ( I'm not great at the piano, but would be if i had a sweet digital grand piano) I found this really cool piano, Yamaha CVP 309 GP? 17k later...

2. Wakeboarding/Boating On the Air Nautique, pumping Mariah Carey on the Sound System. I need a good tan.....

3. Eating Caramel Layer Brownies that my Mom made.

4. Shopping with Cam and my Friends at Nordstrom.

5. Getting a Makeover by some legit stylist in Hollywood. Maybe Color my hair brown or something.


I also wish i had some sweet light-medium tan Boots to wear with Skinny jeans. Where do you find these?

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Ahh, I really like tan boots with skinny jeans. My brother-in-law todd's friend had some really cute ones, but... she's from NY so there ya go...

Maybe since you and I have the same cut we should switch colors!

Nikki said...

Your blog makes me miss you all tons! And little Camryn is precious and darling! Love you guys!

Sarah said...

hey! i loved looking through your blog. you have such a cute little family! you dress your little girl so cute too...and did i tell you my brother and his wife named their daughter camryn too? they had her in feburary. i love that name!

Eric said...

Regarding number 3, at this moment I'd rather be eating ANYTHING your mom makes :)

The Shepherd Family said...

Check out the new Yamaha CVP407 it is just under $9000.00 but has all most the same features as the new 1000 series which cost around $27000.00 good luck and we love you all

Doug and Brandy said...

I agree with all of those! They all sound like so much fun!!! And Cam is getting so big! She is adorable! You look great too!