














We went to California, So much fun! I don't know where to start. First, Cam and I Flew to LAX after we had been in Georgia for about a week. Ryan, Tara and Will were so nice, they let us stay at their house for 10 days!! Its gorgeous where they live, I'm pretty much ready to pack up and move there in a moments notice. Clint flew in for 2 days so we could all go to Disneyland Together. It was Cam and Clint's first time to Disneyland. It was decorated so freaking cute for Christmas. The Castle had snow on it, and Its a small world even played Christmas songs! Perfect age for cam to go because she recognized every character and wouldn't stop smiling. She is a dare devil! she absolutely LOVED the roller coasters. Go figure that the Pinocchio ride scared her, but not the fast rides! Definitely the most fun trip we have had in a long time. We went to the beach one day, which was beautiful. Perfect weather the whole time. We went to Disneyland 3 times. I could probably go at least twice a week if I lived there. Cam is already missing Will they are obsessed with each other. When it was time to come home we were sad, but coming home to snow was kind of exciting. I'm basically snowed in my house right now. hence the blog update!! ha ha Anyways enjoy the Picture Overload!!
2 comments:
Yay! I love it! Come back!
Hello darling!!! I am so glad that you and Cam loved Disneyland! We are going in like 2 weeks...any tips? I was a little worried Presli might get scared but we will have to wait and see! We sure miss you guys love ya tons!
Post a Comment