Monday, December 21, 2009

Cam Dancing....




This is Cam. I didn't teach her to dance on a table. I don't know where she got these moves but she cracks me up. This is dedicated to her future husband Will Jessop!!

8 comments:

Tara said...

She is SO stinkin cute!! I was laughing so hard through the whole thing. Will is going to LOVE it. I can't wait to show it to him in the morning when he wakes up!!

Heather said...

That is so CUTE!!!

Lacy Ann :) said...

HAHAHA - She is freakin hilarious. Such a cutie.

Doug said...

Will is definately going to have some competition! Logan was laughing and saying how cute she is!! LOL!!!

Nana Jana said...

I love the part in the middle where she looks like she's just won the Miss America pageant. Great Stuff!

Shay and Ashlee said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!! So cute!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

She is such a ham...hmmm, wonder where she gets that!!!! She really is so blasted cute!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

this is soooo cute! hahah i love her! i love the little booty move cam!