Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!


Momma and boo.

Cam loves playing with daddy!!

taylor?? thayne, Alexis?? krystal. Krystal you'll have to tell me if i was right!

in the wave pool...




Cam the diva. with her funny lifejacket

Just Relaxing

Cam eating a cookie with chocolate frosting
Ben-Meister

Cam playing the fog horn

Cam and Logan in the science museum

Yes! our Family has grown by 1 small member........Its a boy!!! Boy bunny! hahaha. It's so soft and cute. but poops like its going out of style. So we want to get rid of it. Cam pushes it around for rides in the laundry basket!! and every morning when we wake up (actually every morning when Camryn and CLINT wake up) they go say Hi to the bunny. And cam says (in the sweetest little Cam Cam voice) "oh!!! Hi Bunny!!! She gets SOOO excited when it runs around our apartment. She starts running in place.


A week or so ago we went to a water park. It was fun! mainly because i LOVE being in the sunshine and needed some serious warmth. cam was a regular Diva, and wore her sunglasses, and was flirting with all the other guys in our office. Thayne and Krystal came with and their twins loved the water! Harldy any rides allowed little ones. Unlike the pools in utah. But they had fun splashing in the wave pool. Cam would laugh histerically when clint would "pretend" to get pummelled by the waves. Secretly i think he was Really getting pummelled. (sp? and is pummelled even a word? pronounced 'PUH-MOLD')

Oh and biggest reason why I had to blog. CamBam is 18 Months today. NOT last month. I am so bad with math when it comes to months....Clint told cam Happy 18 Months today, and I just pretended I had known all along that it was today. Oopsy!

5 comments:

Ryan and Kaeli said...

haha! I still love the Baby Boy Bunny! But again I am not the one cleaning up its poops!

Kristy said...

hahaha cute pictures! Cam is so stinkin cute. I think we need to hit up Seven Peaks while you are here for sure. Mayzie has a cute little bikini her favorite aunt bought her that she needs to show off. Anyway, gotta go I am watching a three year old and a 6 week old all day, along with my two. Ah life is crazy

Court and Brade said...

so does your apartment stink from the poop?

i LOVEEEE cam!!! she is so cute and so big. I can't wait to see her... love the pics Kar!

Erin said...

Excuse me? Jana? If you've read this, she's grounded, right? You can still do that, can't ya? It's a boy..... Congratulations anyway.

Thayne and Krystal Family said...

You got me :) I totally thought you were saying you were pregnant! I was like, "Wow, did I really miss something? I could have swore she wasn't" Ha! Ha! Yes, you got the order right! Tay is with Thayne & Lexi is with me! Cute pictures!