Sunday, May 24, 2009

Philadelphia!

Here are my thoughts about Philadelphia and what we want to do.


First of all, A member of our bishopric, (jarrettown ward) looks EXACTLY like TOBY on "The Office". Not even kidding. I WILL get a picture before the summer is over. No Joke, i felt like i was watching the office. I couldn't even concentrate on the speakers.

Cam is growing up! She says "uh-oh" after she intentionally drops clints phone over and over again. The other day Beth and I were driving home from Nordstroms and Beth looks back at Cam and she had somehow gotten my Pack of gum and was eating the whole thing! her breath was so minty! but beth said "cam are you being Naughty?" and cam just said "naughty!!!" so cute.

If i give her a wipey, she will clean everything! I taught her good! she wipes off the coffee table and even the DVD player! She sees me Clorox wipe everything and copies me!

Clint is doing good so far! he wants to get 10 a week everyweek, and if we stayed in september he would be on pace to hit 200. He likes selling in Philadelphia and is a hard worker. We are proud of him. He had some lady answer the door with just a shirt and no UNDIES!! she let him in, and went to fill out paperwork and he said "you really dont have anything on huh?" hahaha he said it was the most awkward thing ever. He said she had to have been 350+. Poor clint.


My parents and brothers are coming out in two weeks! we are so excited to do everything, we have purposely not been doing tourist stuff because we want to do some with them and for if other family comes out. But cam and i have been exploring and having fun. There are 2 or 3 other wives out here that have kids and it's so nice to have other Moms!

Beth and i have been trying way hard to workout every single morning and i'm noticing a difference! I don't get tired playing with cam or carrying up bags of groceries. (ok...so we have an elevator. But we have lots of groceries!! ;-)

I have been so bad at taking pictures but once i get a tan maybe i'd feel better!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad you updated! I miss you guys. Cam is a crack up! I miss that little Boo. (There is a small possibility I might really be able to come-with just Mayzie though) We will see. I will let you know. Are you planning on stay til Sept for sure?

WAY TO GO CLINT! That is really great you are doing so well.

Jana said...

Lucky Clint; good pay and great stories ta' boot! I hope he didn't have to spend much time in Mrs. half-dressed's house...ick!

We can hardly wait to see you all.