So this is our new home for the summer! The Towers at Wyncote. In Pennsylvania! Clint went out to Philly to check all the apartments and see which ones where available, and the nicest ones. This is what he found. I've never been really "Excited" to go out for the summer. This time however, I'm very excited. Our apartments have a Pilates Studio and Salon, Full size Gym, Basketball courts, Pool, Racquetball courts and even a Restaurant at the bottom. It's just north of Philadelphia! My parents have even already planned a trip to come visit! I'll post some pictures so you guys can see a glimpse of the place!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That place looks awesome. I'm excited for you guys!
Yay! Kar Kar we are going to have so much fun!! So excited!!
I am so jealous! its the perfect place for you cause you have always been good at pilates!
WOW!!!! Can I move in with you? Good luck with everything. When do you go?
Kar that looks so fun! It will be a fun place to go in the summer, I'm way jealous!
Post a Comment