
My Truck after driving in the snow!!

Is this some kind of sick joke???

Clint Shoveling, And check out our for Sale Sign! it's like buried!!

Notice how the Lame-o Shoveler doesnt come down our Road? it goes right past it!! if i was the one who hired him, i'd sure be the one to FIRE him!!
6 comments:
HOLY CRAP! I hate snow so much! I think Utah needs to change its seasons to like 75 or 80 year around. Hope your doing ok with! Ali
where are you guys moving?!
Oh man, I would be so pissed at that plow driver! How hard is it to push the snow to the end of your street then just back up. Yuck! You guys have so freakin much snow. I would be getting on a plane and leaving til it melts. Sorry Kar!
I hate this snow! Just when you think spring is coming, Mother Nature has to play some sick practical joke on us...that wench.
As difficult as it is to get around in the snow, I still love it! But then-- I'm not carrying toddlers into stores. That makes a huge difference!
Post a Comment