Looks like we're going to Philadelphia this summer. i hear they have great cream cheese. Anyone else going to be in that area? Alicia? Melanie? I want to hear where everyone else is going for the summer!
hi girlfriend. We're going to Dallas. Should be fun, and HOTTTTT! Did you decide you are going to stay here for sure or go? I just left you a FB message. How goes work these days? Are you still working just one day? NICE if you are!
Hey! I found you through Courtney's blog...stalking, I know...anyway, we'll be in Baltimore! I think that's like 2 hours away from you! Not too far for a visit every now and then, eh? Are you going to be out the whole summer?
5 comments:
hi girlfriend.
We're going to Dallas.
Should be fun, and HOTTTTT!
Did you decide you are going to stay here for sure or go? I just left you a FB message. How goes work these days? Are you still working just one day? NICE if you are!
We are going to Boston! How close is that? I have no idea!
hmmm...guess where I am going?! and guess who else will be there?! ;)
I hear they have some pretty cool American History stuff! We would love to come see that part of the country this summer.
Hey! I found you through Courtney's blog...stalking, I know...anyway, we'll be in Baltimore! I think that's like 2 hours away from you! Not too far for a visit every now and then, eh? Are you going to be out the whole summer?
Post a Comment