OH She is so cute pushing that. Man she is going to be walking on her own by Saturday. Love that Boo. Hope you guys are feeling better.
awww how cute!!!! Shelley is 8 months and won't even roll over haha
BIGGGGG GIRL!!!! YAY! that's exciting, she is so big, I cannot believe it! Love her! Love you guys!
that is the cutest thing ever!
She is ADORABLE! They grow up so fast, I can't believe she's walking...crazy!
What a cutie pie! Oh, I love Boo Boo!
Just you wait; she's not going to walk, she's going to RUN. Love you all!
Hey, somehow I'm logged in on your address, I don't know how that happened. -Mom
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH She is so cute pushing that. Man she is going to be walking on her own by Saturday. Love that Boo. Hope you guys are feeling better.
awww how cute!!!! Shelley is 8 months and won't even roll over haha
BIGGGGG GIRL!!!! YAY! that's exciting, she is so big, I cannot believe it! Love her! Love you guys!
that is the cutest thing ever!
She is ADORABLE! They grow up so fast, I can't believe she's walking...crazy!
What a cutie pie! Oh, I love Boo Boo!
Just you wait; she's not going to walk, she's going to RUN.
Love you all!
Hey, somehow I'm logged in on your address, I don't know how that happened. -Mom
Post a Comment