Monday, September 8, 2008

Manic Monday

Today was one of those wonderful Mondays. It was a day at work where i would forget important things, say things completely wrong and even ruin things. I work at a pediatric Dental office as an Assistant. Since it's usually always kids, we use kid friendly terms. For some reason i couldn't be cheesy today! usually i'm good at being cheesy. So i just skipped a lot of that. I ruined 4 sets of x-rays. And when Dr Allen was checking one of our patients teeth, he said "Disemetrace'. I was like what the heck is "Disemetrace"???? I just wrote it down anyways,thinking it was some dental term that i had never heard! then another assistant came up and wrote on the paper, "get some x-rays" haha Sounds kinda like disemetrace.... I just looked like an idiot today. I have no pictures! i haven't taken pics forever. My blog is boring without pics....

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Life is busy! Sorry you had a crazy day. I wanna come up and play with Cam sometime when you are workin and Clint's at school. It would be fun for me and Myles!

Court and Brade said...

disemetrace???? disemetrace?? ha ha oh kar..so glad that it's thursday now and it's not that day for you anymore!!!!!! let me know about those jeans...if you aren't going to bring them back up, then I'll send a check down with you. We are leaving on Friday at 5 for SLC for wedding stuff. so let me know friend! thanks!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Hello Karley, glad you said hello. Acutally I do know your husband. Last I saw him I think I was engaged and told him to send me a wedding announcement when it was his turn... Next I know he has already found a beautiful wife and had a darling baby girl. Late congrats to him, and to you, Clint's a great guy.

kenna said...

Where does your dad live? I'm moving there so I can help vote him into office. That does sound like a steal! I would love to be able to grab a coke right before Sunday School (because in my ward it's a BORE)

As for the music, I am obsessed with finding new music! It's my passion. I have no life.