Doesn't time fly?!?! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary. Hope you do something fun! I'll take Cam to CA with me so you can have some alone time. But I might not give her back! LOL
Kar, your wedding pictures are so pretty! And just so you know, I think that I should be able to babysit Cam before Jaci does! Sorry Jaci! Anyway, I'm excited for Saturday and to see you guys!
3 comments:
Doesn't time fly?!?! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary. Hope you do something fun! I'll take Cam to CA with me so you can have some alone time. But I might not give her back! LOL
Kar, your wedding pictures are so pretty! And just so you know, I think that I should be able to babysit Cam before Jaci does! Sorry Jaci! Anyway, I'm excited for Saturday and to see you guys!
I think Grandpa gets the first shot at baby sitting. Have a great day tommorrow love Dad
Post a Comment